There are hundreds of essential oil brands to choose from. Which is best for you? That depends on what you’re looking for.
If you want effective, therapeutic grade essential oils that are:
- customized to your needs
- responsibly sourced
- sustainably packaged
- made in America (even better, Atlanta!)
- and handcrafted by a Certified Aromatherapy Practitioner
–welcome to your new favorite brand. Deeply Rooted Wellness + Yoga creates pre-blended and custom essential oils. We create each product to support your healthy lifestyle.
What’s in Our Custom Essential Oils?
Deeply Rooted Wellness + Yoga uses only therapeutic grade essential oils. When possible, we select plants that are grown in their native environments. This detail helps each plant achieve and retain its natural, chemical composition. Raw plant materials meet or exceed GMP standards.
Our trusted experts then screen each essential oil. There are no pesticide residues, genetic modification or irradiation present. Each raw product exceeds international organic standards.
Once processed, each essential oil is test for purity using the following methods:
- Organoleptic testing
- Microbial testing
- Gas chromatography
- Mass spectrometry
- Fourier Transform Infrared spectroscopy (FTIR)
- Chirality testing
- Isotopic analysis
- Heavy metal testing
Diffuser blends are pure essential oils. Roller bottle products are diluted with an organic carrier oil for easy application. All blends are handmade in small batches at our shop near Atlanta, GA.
We protect the integrity of our essential oils during shipping and storage in your home. We have selected biophotonic glass to stabilize and preserve the essential oils. (There is no need for preservatives or additives!)
Biophotonic Glass to Protect Your Investment
Air and sunlight degrade essential oils. Cheap plastics may leach into the oils. Some oils can corrode plastic! We have resolved all three issues with biophotonic glass bottles.
Biophotonic glass blocks UV radiation from sunlight. The glass protects the potency of your precious essential oils. As a result, there is never a need for chemical preservatives or other additives in our products.
Our caps and rollers are durable, BPA-free plastic with airtight seals. Caps won’t leaks. They also minimize oxidation. On our roller products, steel roller balls won’t melt or warp when exposed to powerful volatile liquids (like citrus essential oils).
Each DRWY bottle is 100% recyclable. You can toss the bottle, cap, and roller into the recycle bin. But they’re high quality bottles, so we recommend reusing them in your home instead.
Shipped products will arrive in sustainable packaging for a minimal footprint and waste.
Discover the Benefits of Custom Essential Oil Blends
Ordering a custom essential oil blend is a simple, 3 step process.
- First, you will have a consultation with our Certified Aromatherapy Practitioner. This is where you will discuss your health concerns, contraindications, and preferences. Contact us to schedule a consultation.
- Next, the aromatherapist will “draft” the custom oil blend and send you the list of ingredients for your review. This is your opportunity to discuss the ingredient selection and share this list with your healthcare professional. You can request changes if needed.
- Finally, the aromatherapist will craft your custom essential oil blend and send it to you. (If you live in metro Atlanta, you can pick it up from DRWY studio.)
Contact us or call 678. 631. 7808 to get started!
Please note: Essential oils are supplemental to your wellness plan. Consult your trusted clinician before beginning any new therapeutic remedies.