- This event has passed.
Karuna Sisterhood Circle – February
February 8, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm$10
Karuna Sisterhood Circle is a sacred space where women can come together to discuss themes in mental, physical, and spiritual wellness. The theme will change each month, and group members are encouraged to contribute discussion topics.
We all crave connection, to be understood. We each want to rest in the knowledge that we are safe in another’s presence. We want to enjoy beautiful experiences with another person. So don’t hold back, okay? Don’t fear rejection or exclusion. Show up to Karuna Sisterhood Circle knowing that we all want the same things, and there are kindred spirits here for you.
$10 contribution for drinks, appetizers, and activities.
What to Bring
- A notebook and pen or tablet with stylus. (There is a mind-body connection made when we write!)
- The commitment to be honest with yourself.
- The desire to release thought patterns and behaviors that hinder your success and happiness.
Rules of the Karuna Sisterhood Circle:
- each Karuna Sisterhood Circle member is to be treated with respect and dignity
- Karuna Sisterhood Circle is a safe space. All women are welcomed regardless of spiritual beliefs or religion (creed), gender and gender expression, age, national origin, or sexual orientation
- Karuna Sisterhood Circle members respect each hosting location. We “leave no trace” at all parks, public facilities, and host homes
- Karuna Sisterhood Circle sessions are confidential. We respect each member’s privacy
REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED FOR THE FEBRUARY EVENT. Please join us for our next meeting on March 22 at 4pm.
Contact us for more details.