- This event has passed.
KARUNA Sisterhood Circle – March
March 22, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm$10
KARUNA Sisterhood Circle is a sacred space where women can come together to discuss themes in physical fitness, mental health, and spiritual wellness. The topic changes at each meeting, and we invite group members to contribute discussion topics.
KARUNA serves as a support group for women who want to give and receive support, encouragement and knowledge. Come to connect and feel safe in the presence of others.
What to Bring
- A notebook and pen or tablet with stylus. (There is a mind-body connection made when we write!)
- The commitment to be honest with yourself.
- The will to release thought patterns and behaviors that hinder your success and happiness.
- A supportive mindset for your fellow sisters.
Rules of the Karuna Sisterhood Circle:
- each Karuna Sisterhood Circle member will be treated with respect and dignity
- Karuna Sisterhood Circle is a safe space. All women are welcomed regardless of spiritual beliefs or religion (creed), gender and gender expression, age, national origin, or sexual orientation
- Karuna Sisterhood Circle members respect each hosting location. We “leave no trace” at all parks, public facilities, and host homes
- Karuna Sisterhood Circle sessions are confidential. We respect each member’s privacy
Contact us for more details. KARUNA Sisterhood Circle is a reoccurring women’s support group open to members and non-members of Deeply Rooted Wellness + Yoga.