Get live, one-on-one guidance in private virtual yoga classes! You can take your class from anywhere in the world. Just use Zoom, FaceTime, or Skype.
The one-on-one attention that you receive in a private class can help you:
- develop strength
- improve flexibility
- facilitate weight loss
- promote easier respiration
- instill body alignment tips for a safe practice
The Disadvantages of Group Yoga Classes
Group classes cannot be personalized to the same degree as one-on-one sessions. In a group class, the teacher’s attention is divided. The class format must conform to what’s on the schedule rather than what you need as an individual. Additionally, group classes may not fit into your busy lifestyle.
Group classes may also come with inevitable social pressure. In group classes, students are likely to compare themselves to others, or feel motivated to “perform” rather than move intuitively and safely.
The Benefits of Private Online Yoga
With live private online yoga classes, your practice will fit your schedule! In each class, your private yoga teacher will work with you to create a well-rounded practice. Classes include asana (physical poses), pranayama (breath work), meditation, and themes to help you grow spiritually.
Let’s Get Started!
- Book your Private Yoga Prep Call.
- Once we ensure a mutually good fit, you’ll receive a link to book your private class.
- You can choose to book a single class ($75 each) or packs of 4 or 8 classes for additional savings.