Every phase of your pregnancy requires a different kind of care! Allow prenatal yoga and postnatal yoga to support you as you experience changes in your body, mind and lifestyle.
Perinatal yoga includes prenatal and postnatal yoga. Each trimester and phase of your postpartum journey benefits from a unique approach to the body, nervous system and mind. Private yoga classes empower you to make the most of each phase! These one-on-one yoga classes are a terrific way to prepare for birth, expedite recovery, and adjust to the changes that arise.
Classes are trauma-informed and appropriate for mothers navigating perinatal and postpartum depression and anxiety.
Benefits of private prenatal yoga
- one-on-one guidance for your unique body and needs
- flexible scheduling
- contributes to shorter, less painful labor
- reduces edema
- helps to regulate high blood pressure, relieves varicose veins
- increases energy
- learn to use the breath to ease discomfort and anxious feelings
- reduces musculoskeletal pain and duress
- facilitates mental focus to cope throughout labor / surgery
- reduces symptoms of stress
- helps to balance emotions
Benefits of private postnatal yoga
- facilitates recovery including structural and abdominal restoration
- promotes healing of pelvic floor
- alleviates muscle strain due to childcare activities
- reduces neck, shoulder and pain pain
- helps to balance emotions and responses to stress
- tones muscles
Let’s get started
- Book your Private Yoga Prep Call or email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
- Once we assure a mutually good fit, you will receive a link to schedule your private class. Virtual and in-person sessions available at teacher’s discretion.
- For virtual sessions, you will be able to choose between three pricing options.
Single Session $90
4 Classes per month $280 ($70 each)
8 Classes per month $480 ($60 each)
In-person pricing varies based on location and availability. You will discuss these details during your Private Yoga Prep Call.
In-person classes currently serving Conyers, Covington, Social Circle, Lithonia, Porterdale, Oxford, Mansfield and Newborn, Georgia.