Thank you for your purchase! If you have not already scheduled your Private Yoga Prep Call, please click here.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 678.631.7808. Business hours are 10am – 6pm EST, Monday through Friday excluding federal holidays.
For your convenience, we have included a copy of the Terms and Conditions for your Private Yoga Sessions below. Please save this page for your records.
CLIENT TERM SHEET
This is an Agreement between [Erica Rascon], (“Coach”) in her capacity as owner of [Deeply Rooted Wellness + Yoga or DRWY] (“Company”) and you, the Client, for [Private Yoga Session] (“Services”).
All sales are final for this service. By clicking “Buy Now,” “Complete Order,” or any other phrase on the purchase button, entering your credit card information, or otherwise rendering payment (either in-full or partial) for the product for which these terms appear (“Product,” “Service,” “Course,” and/or “Program”), you (“Client” and/or “Customer”) agree to be provided with products, programs, or services by [Erica Rascon] (“Owner”) or [DRWY (“Company”), and you are executing a legally binding agreement with the Company, subject to the following terms and conditions:
The Coach is not a medical professional, clinician, personal trainer, physical therapist, spiritual counselor or other agent of Client.
This Program includes no guarantees as to Client’s results simply by participating in the Program. Customer acknowledges that, as with any endeavor and investment, there is an inherent risk associated. Client agrees that Company will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from the use or misuse of the Program. Client agrees to indemnify and hold Company harmless for any claims that may arise related to participation in this Program.
- SCOPE OF SERVICES
This Program includes the following Services:
- One (1) 60-minute private yoga session. In-person sessions will take place at a location agreed upon in writing before the session takes place. Virtual sessions will be held via Zoom.
- The Coach may offer the use of tools including but not limited to: fitness props, essential oils, herbal teas, crystals, incense, and candles. All tools are optional and use is at the Client’s discretion. The Coach will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from the use or misuse of the tools.
Company has a strict rescheduling policy to respect the time and limited resources of all parties. All rescheduling requests must be made in writing no later than 24 hours prior to the scheduled session and must include a proposed time to reschedule. Failure to comply with this policy may result in forfeiture of the session with no money back.
Client may request one reschedule per session. Rescheduling is at the discretion of Coach.
When Coach is not available, she may select another coach. Any substitute coaches hold a 200-hr yoga teacher certification or comparable designation.
(a) Upon execution of this Agreement, Client agrees to pay to the Company the full purchase amount for the Product, regardless of what payment option Client selects at checkout.
(b) If Client selects a payment plan option, Client authorizes Company to charge the card or account used at checkout to complete all payments pursuant to the payment plan.
(c) Company reserves the right to collect any and all monies owed by Client to Company for the Program, by any means necessary within the parameters of the law. The Client shall pay for any fees associated with recouping payment, including but not limited to, collections fees and attorneys’ fees.
Due to the nature of this Program, there are no refunds permitted under any circumstance. Dissatisfaction or disapproval with Coach or Company’s methods is not a valid reason for a refund or excuse to make remaining payments due & owed under this Agreement.
Client agrees to keep Company’s proprietary information confidential. “Confidential Information” includes, but is not limited to:
- Any systems, sequences, processes or steps shared with Client;
- Any information disclosed in association with this Agreement;
- Any trade secrets in connection with the Program or Company’s business practices.
Company promises to value your personal and business information and keep such information confidential. However, by purchasing the Program, Client hereby agrees to Company sharing Client’s general wins as a testimonial on Company’s website, social media accounts, and other marketing platforms.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
This Product contains information that is the intellectual property belonging to Company and to third-parties that license some intellectual property to Company. Company provides Client with a non-exclusive, non-transferrable single-user license authorizing Client to use the materials for their individual purposes only. Client may not share, sell, re-use, reproduce, repurpose or otherwise distribute Company’s intellectual property without prior written consent from Company.
- Entire Agreement – This Agreement reflects the entire agreement between the Client and Company related to the Program and Services discussed herein.
- Choice of law – The governing law for this Agreement is the State of Georgia, United States.
- Arbitration – Any disputes arising under this Agreement shall first be resolved through a binding arbitration.
- All Rights Reserved – All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by us.
- Term – The Term of this Agreement shall be effective from the date of execution until Services are rendered.
- Termination – Client dissatisfaction with Company and/or Coach’s subjective teaching style, independent judgment, methods, or other techniques are not valid reasons for termination of this Agreement or request of any monies returned to Client. Even if Client does not complete all portions of the Program, Client is nevertheless responsible for all payments due and owed under this Agreement by making the first payment of the Program at checkout and executing this Agreement.